Now available for both driver and passenger sides, Reid Racing’s high-steer Ford SuperDuty (2005-2012 ½ F250 & F350) steering knuckles are designed as heavy-duty stock-replacement knuckles that provide additional options for installing aftermarket steering linkage. The primary improvements over the OEM knuckles include a flat-top pad for a bolt-on steering arm, dual steering stops, and increased overall strength. The additional steering options allow this axle to be more easily installed into other vehicles while ensuring proper steering geometry.
- Uses OEM 2005-2012½ SuperDuty ball joints, unit bearing, caliper, rotor, lockout hub, stub shaft, and U-joint. Ford changed the brakes on 2012½ and later SuperDuties so newer trucks must use Reid Racing D60003F Knuckles.
- Flat-top pad measures 4.5 inches higher than the cast-in steering arm’s top surface, and aftermarket steering arms of various heights can accommodate a wide range of suspension lifts.
- Easy bolt-on installation with no machining required.
- Antilock Brakes, Traction Control, Vacuum Hubs, and Electronic Stability Control systems are retained.
- Cast from high-strength ductile iron and beefed up with extra material and ribbing.
- Powdercoated orange for long-lasting corrosion resistance.
- Does not fit “Super 60” 10-lug axles (F450 & F550).
- Cast-in steering arm is tapered from the top and bottom so the OEM steering linkage may be re-installed.
Knuckle for off road use only.
*There is no warranty on this product*