Northwest fab is proud to offer the most thought-out and highest quality steering arms in the off-roading market! Our Dana 60 Steering Arms are the most feature packed Steering Arms available.
Our Key features include:
- Ackermann Steering Geometry!
- Kingpin Spring is eliminated as a preload system is integrated into the billet steering arm body
- Geometry adjusted for steering and kingpin Axis Inclination Angle - Resulting in a perfectly parallel surface between arms
- Raised for leafpack clearance
- Grease Zerk Fitting for easy Kingpin Lubrication
- Tapered for Tie Rod Ends or Drilled for 3/4" Heims at no extra cost
- 5th and 6th Hole compatibility for Aftermarket Dedenbear/Reid Racing Knuckles
- Strong! - 1.25" Thick at the knuckle mounting surface
-100% CNC'd from Billet Steel