ADS Air Shocks are designed to support the weight of your vehicle and provide the dampening of a conventional shock absorber. This is ideal for Rock Crawl competition style rigs or light to medium weight recreational vehicles, and provides a non-linear shock rate to help avoid bottoming out. Air shocks support the weight of the vehicle by the nitrogen gas and hydraulic oil compressing together which builds spring rate. As the shaft speed is increased rapidly, the shock will feature the same effect as a bump stop by allowing bottom control for the last bit of travel.
The ADS Air Shock is constructed from only the highest quality materials available and is manufactured in the U.S.A using only state of the art CNC machining equipment.
Available with our LARGER 2.5" body with 1.5" inch shaft to handle heavier loads
- Aerospace grade Inchnitro coat Inch or chrome plated heavy duty shafts provide superior strength against bending and breakage
- Our seal technology is proven to withstand a wide range of temperatures, long seal life and less frequent maintenance required
- Aluminum components are made from billet 6061 and 7075 solid materials
- High quality spherical bearings with 303 stainless steel mounting spacers
- Nitrogen range is recommended at 65- 500 psi
- 2.125" air shock max weight capacity is 600 lbs of sprung corner weight
- 2.5" air shocks can carry additional weight as heavy as 900 lbs of sprung corner weight
- Made in the U.S.A.
|Shock Stroke:||Collapsed Length:||Extended Length:|